Meg Pulliam has been helping to design, plan, and implement successful fundraising campaigns since she was a Brownie in Girl Scouts. Her non-profit experience spans the advocacy, arts and culture, education, health, human services, international development, and religious sectors. For Meg, there is nothing more rewarding than giving people a “hand up” to effect change in the communities they serve.
At CCS, Meg has worked with international and US-based clients with campaign goals ranging from $4M to $85M. The scope of her work at CCS has included: comprehensive campaign design and management, planning studies, assessments, case development, and leading teams of staff to develop unique volunteer engagement opportunities to raise donor sights.
Meg holds a BA in Economics and a BA in International Relations from Lehigh University, where she is currently a member of the Young Alumni Council. Her interests outside of work include rock climbing, yoga, hiking, plant-based cooking, and travel.
select client partners
- Buckingham Browne and Nichols School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Fenway Health, Boston, Massachusetts
- Berwick Academy, Berwick, Maine
- Revolutionary Spaces, Boston, Massachusetts
- Burchfield Penney Art Center, Buffalo, New York
- Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Manhattan Theatre Club, New York, New York
- Wellness Foundation, Sag Harbor, New York
- Lemann Foundation, São Paulo, Brazil
- Vetor Brasil, São Paulo, Brazil
- International College Beirut, Ras Beirut, Lebanon