Best-in-class fundraising operations require strong systems, processes, and workflows. CCS Systems helps nonprofits understand “data in practice.” We are experts in change management and can help you assess how information is gathered, managed, and used to drive strategic fundraising activity.
We help development teams get to the root of their data challenges through our question-driven approach and data visualization. Whether you’re using spreadsheets or a CRM like Salesforce, Blackbaud, or Tessitura, we work with your team and other key data stakeholders to collaboratively build a framework for the ideal entry, management, prioritization, and application of data.
Our Systems team helps you answer questions like:
- What processes are vital for a healthy development program?
- What’s the current state of our processes and operations, and why is it this way?
- What feels like it could be done better, easier, or more consistently?
- How can we create better alignment between our development and finance teams to improve everyone’s workflows?
- How did we get here? What are the goals of all the stakeholders involved?
- Are we answering the right questions? Are the right people at the table?
- Is it clear what should be done next, and by whom?
Interested in learning more?
We can help you optimize your internal systems and make progress towards your fundraising goals.
Eight Tips to Manage CRM Action Entry for Every Nonprofit
Follow our tips on data entry to stay on top of your relationships with donors.
How Episcopal Churches Can Maximize their Donor Databases: Going Beyond Contact Information
Learn what systems to put into place for your parish to maximize features in its database. This will help you reach your full fundraising potential.
RFM and Wealth Screening for Major Gift Strategy
Learn how to perform an RFM analysis, the simplest tool to start narrowing your prospect list to your most impactful donors. This article contains background information and a video to lead you step-by-step into meaningful engagement.