Jose Rodriguez began his career alongside CCS in 2018. Jose’s expertise includes working with bilingual communities, project leadership, volunteer leadership, major gifts, organizational and project marketing, and team building.
Jose’s fundraising career achievements include:
- Received over $150 million in pledged gifts towards campaign goals
- Worked with over 300 nonprofits in 9 metros with offertory assistance,
- feasibility studies, and capital campaign management and Spanish translations
- Managed multidirector teams on large scale capital campaigns
- Successfully closed multiple seven-figure gifts in major gift efforts
His philanthropic interests center on religious and educational charities.
Jose holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Joseph Seminary College and an Executive Master’s degree in Business Administration from Marquette University.
Jose is a native of Southern California who has called Texas, Louisiana, Colorado, Ohio and Wisconsin home. In his free time, Jose spends time with his wife and son, cooking and exploring the latest city to which his fundraising career has led them.
select client partners
- Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay, Green Bay, WI
- Diocese of Austin, Austin, TX
- Diocese of El Paso, El Paso, TX