We know your development challenges are as unique as your organization. CCS’s audits and assessments help you evaluate your current operations, identify potential opportunities for improvement, and provide a clear path towards implementing successful fundraising programs.
Learn more about CCS development audits and gift planning assessments here:
During a development audit, CCS consultants can assess your fundraising program from a number of angles using both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Areas we investigate can include:
- Your organization’s mission and vision statement
- Prior strategic plans
- Internal leadership and staffing
- Systems and processes
- Annual fundraising
- External leadership and volunteers
- Previous campaigns
- Other audits, tailored to your organization’s priorities
gift planning assessments
Planned giving has become an increasingly central focus for many nonprofit development teams. CCS Fundraising experts have deep expertise in this space, and access to a dedicated Gift Planning Team, to help guide our partners in enhancing their planned giving strategies. Our gift planning assessments discern the following:
- Donor demographics
- Giving histories, preferences, capacities, and interests
- Peer comparisons
- Trends in giving and related major gift officer activities
- Under-engaged or “new” prospects
- Staff and volunteer needs
- Partnership opportunities
Interested in learning more about CCS audits and assessments?
Learn how to increase investment in your organization’s planned giving program through this CCS Gift Planning Practice Group webinar.
In 2021, the healthcare sector received more philanthropic support than any year in history, with over $40.58 billion raised.
Nonprofit organizations can take key steps in times of financial volatility to avoid compromising their campaign or delivering on their mission.