Laura has managed numerous development projects and campaigns for CCS throughout the East Coast, and her projects have collectively raised hundreds of millions of dollars. She is currently working on a landmark fundraising initiative for the NAACP, the nation’s largest and oldest civil rights organization.
In Washington, D.C., Laura served as campaign counsel for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, where she worked with the development team and senior leadership to complete the Center’s $250 million Building the Future capital campaign.
Laura has also worked on major campaigns for Nantucket Cottage Hospital, a medical center affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital; Ethical Culture Fieldston School in Manhattan and the Bronx; and The Harvard Crimson, the daily student newspaper of Harvard University.
Prior to joining CCS in 2015, Laura spent several years in journalism with a focus on architecture and design. She earned a BA from Harvard University and resides in New York City.
select client partners
- NAACP, Baltimore, MD
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, DC
- Ethical Culture Fieldston School, NY, NY
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital, Nantucket, MA
- Ali Forney Center, NY, NY
- Packer Collegiate Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Newport Performing Arts Center, Newport, RI
- Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, Shoreham, NY
- The Harvard Crimson, Cambridge, MA