Lauren is a Senior Vice President with CCS Fundraising, where she leverages her expertise in building strong partnerships in nonprofit and policy environments to better serve her clients. Lauren is trained in mixed-methods research and offers over ten years of experience in strategic planning, research, and data analysis to support her clients and drive high-impact fundraising efforts. Lauren specializes in campaign and project management, feasibility and planning studies, and development assessments.
Prior to joining CCS, Lauren worked in the public sector for the City of Boston and New Bedford, Massachusetts. Her focus in previous roles centered around topics like environmental advocacy, workforce development, energy policy, and urban planning. She has worked as a research assistant in two Boston-based research labs dedicated to housing policy, economic development, and environmental policy.
Lauren holds a Master of Science in Urban Policy and Planning from Northeastern University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Lauren currently lives in Long Beach, CA with her husband and her fearless dog, Pip Domino. She dedicates her spare time to getting outdoors, studying the plants of Southern California, and taking Armenian language courses.
select client partners
- San Diego Museum of Art, San Diego, CA
- Catholic Diocese of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- University of Vermont Children’s Hospital, Burlington, VT
- University of Vermont Health Network, Burlington, VT
- New England Forestry Foundation, Boston, MA
- Episcopal Diocese of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Episcopal Church of Connecticut, Meriden, CT
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, Boston, MA