Access and equity motivate Marc’s career in the philanthropic sector. Early on, his interest in education and LGBTQIA+ rights compelled him to pursue a career in the nonprofit sector. He launched his career working for premier education and justice-minded institutions in Chicago, and volunteering for the Human Rights Campaign.
With a desire to do more and improve access to other needs, Marc joined CCS in 2011 and has since dedicated himself to diverse causes bringing education, healthcare, and human services to communities locally, nationally, and worldwide. Every day, Marc provides leadership, strategy, and philanthropic advice to the non-profit sector and social impact space. He brings more than 15 years of professional fundraising and non-profit experience to CCS.
Marc designs, advises, and directs a diverse portfolio of clients across the non-profit spectrum, primarily in healthcare, education, religious, and human services sector. He has resourced fundraising initiatives that have raised more than $500 million.
Originally from San Diego, California, Marc earned his B.A. in Political Science at the University of California, Santa Cruz before moving to Chicago to pursue an M.P.P.A. at Northwestern University. Marc moved to New York City in 2014 and lives in the West Village neighborhood with his fiancé, Michael. He enjoys running marathons, traveling, learning languages, and trying new restaurants.
select client partners
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island, Long Island, NY
- Ellis Medicine, Schenectady, NY
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- Teach for America New York, New York, NY
- The Lustgarten Foundation, New York, NY
- Futures in Education, Brooklyn, NY
- Staten Island Academy, Staten Island, NY
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead, NY
- Diocese of Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY