Currently based in the United Kingdom, Claire Bens has experience fundraising around the world including the United States, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. She has partnered with non-profits and institutions spanning the philanthropic sector from higher education and healthcare to international schools and social service organisations. Specializing in campaign management, Claire works primarily on planning large-scale fundraising initiatives, developing major gift strategies, and building the internal fundraising capacity of her clients. She aims to bring a personalised, organised, and positive approach to each client partnership.
Claire earned her MSc in Conflict Studies at the London School of Economics and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with BAs in Political Science and Global Studies from Ohio University. A native of Cincinnati, Claire currently lives in London. She is a member of AFP and an accredited CFRE. In her spare time, Claire participates as a member of Impact 100 London and enjoys hiking, kayaking, and running.
select client partners
- American Community School of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Africa Public Health Foundation, Nairobi, Kenya
- Central European University, Vienna, Austria
- World Migration Report, IOM, Geneva, Switzerland
- Saint Peter’s University, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- North Shore Country Day School, Winnetka, Illinois, USA
- St. John’s Academy, Jamestown, North Dakota, USA
- Vocational Guidance Services, Cleveland, Ohio, USA