Dominic Pepper is a Senior Vice President at CCS with over a decade of experience working in fundraising strategy, development, and program design and implementation. While Dominic’s CCS career has spanned a range of nonprofit organizations across multiple sectors, he leads work across our community of federated nonprofits, human services sector, and multi-lateral non-governmental organizations. He co-chairs CCS’ subject matter expert group on Gift Planning with a focus on tax and estate giving vehicles, and is a task force member for CCS’s thought leadership initiative: Elevate.
Prior to CCS, Dominic advised family office philanthropy at a Trusts & Estates firm and was awarded the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners’ International Boutique Firm of the Year. He has been published for his writing on estate planning and has spoken about planned giving at industry conferences and international organizations.
Dominic received a BA and an M.Ed. from the University of Notre Dame. He has served on the board of several social service and education nonprofit organizations including: New Jersey School Choice and Education Reform Alliance, National School Choice Week, the Tri-County Scholarship Fund, and Generation Citizen. Dominic has served in an advisory role and committee member for amfAR, Antiviolence Project, HRC and the Audubon Society Young Members, among others. A native New Jerseyan, Dominic loves Yankees baseball, Notre Dame sports, New England beaches, good coffee, and ‘Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me,’ the NPR news quiz.
select client partners
- United Way Worldwide, Alexandria, VA
- American Cancer Society, Atlanta, GA
- National Audubon Society New York, NY
- Cato Institute, Washington, D.C.
- The National Constitution Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Stars Global Foundation, Philanthropy University, Riyadh, KSA
- Lazos de Agua, One Drop Foundation, Montreal, CA
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation, Columbus, OH
- Paper Mill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center, New York, NY
- Archdiocese of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Archdiocese of Brooklyn and Queens, New York, NY
- NEXUS US Annual Summit: Philanthropy & the SDGs: Putting Your Passion into Action
- Yale Philanthropy Conference: Vehicles for Change
- Community Impact and Learning Conference – United Way: Fundraising Through Transformation
- Alliance Bernstein: Empowering Philanthropy 2020
- Bloomberg Practical Tax Strategies, Planning Vehicles for Detouring Around Estate Tax Pitfalls
- AFP Greater Philadelphia Chapter: Gift Planning in a Campaign: The Consultant Perspective
- Project Rock: 2017 Executive Fundraising Academy, National Urban League, Setting Up a Planned Giving Program
- USCIPP, Managing Pediatric Patients’ Family Expectations
- Planned Giving Council of Philadelphia, Wealth Transfer and Family Legacy Planning