Hannah’s professional fundraising experience spans from working with individual donors to extensive capital campaigns across all sectors. From campaign planning and management, to implementing feasibility and planning studies, Hannah has a broad range of experience with CCS. Her feasibility study engagements include extensive strategic conversations, peer benchmarking, prospect qualification and campaign approaches. Hannah has directed campaigns, with goals upwards of $100 million, through strategic planning and execution with an emphasis on board development, major and planned gifts, and building sustainable cultures of philanthropy.
Hannah is a key leader within the firm’s gift planning work, advising on client gift planning strategy, providing training opportunities, and elevating mission-based giving through current and deferred gifts. Serving on the executive board of the Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, Hannah shares her knowledge of gift planning across the Mountain West and with other gift planning associations in the United States.
Originally from Minnesota, Hannah resides in Denver, Colorado where she spends time outside of work creating a wildflower garden at her home, taking her pup on hikes, and sipping tea on her patio with her cat.
Select client partners
- University of California; Merced, CA
- Castilleja School; Palo Alto, CA
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts; Denver, CO
- Food Bank for Larimer County; Loveland, CO
- Judi’s House; Denver, CO
- Miami City Ballet; Miami, FL
- Portland Art Museum; Portland, OR
- Rowland Hall; Salt Lake City, UT
- St. Anthony Health Foundation; Lakewood, CO
- The Salvation Army Intermountain Division; Denver, CO
- University of California Merced; Merced, CA
- University of Utah, Health Sciences; Salt Lake City, UT
- Women’s Bean Project; Denver, CO
Estate & Charitable Planning 2020 | Insights on the Generational Wealth Transfer