Jennifer has over a decade of experience working with institutional leadership and staff to create successful projects and build lasting relationships. Jennifer brings deep expertise in large scale campaign fundraising operations, management, and implementation, strategic planning, nonprofit management and organizational operations, feasibility and planning studies, leadership and major gift pipeline development, and annual giving program implementation.
Jennifer received her Master of Business Administration in Management and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Salisbury University and is an adjunct professor within Notre Dame of Maryland’s Masters of Nonprofit Management program. She and her husband reside in Phoenix, MD.
select client partners
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
- Catholic Charities of Baltimore
- Episcopal Diocese of Maryland Claggett Center
- Howard University
- National Deaf Freedom Association
- Sidwell Friends School
- Thurgood Marshall Center at P.S. 103
- University of Maryland Medical System