For the last 15 years, Lindsay has worked side-by-side with nonprofit organizations across the religious, cultural, healthcare, human service, and academic medical sectors. Partnering with leadership and volunteers, Lindsay’s strategic counsel and expertise have helped raise hundreds of millions of dollars. Lindsay maintains a clear focus on goals and objectives while assisting organizations to learn best practices and truly build an enthusiasm for development. Over the years, Lindsay has cultivated her strengths in the areas of campaign strategy and management, applying fundraising metrics for success, donor cultivation, and volunteer training and management.
Lindsay previously served as a member of the Board of Trustees of St. Anne’s. She is a graduate of Santa Clara University and secured her MBA from UCLA Anderson.
select client partners
- Children’s Center of the Antelope Valley, Lancaster, CA
- The Climate Registry, Los Angeles, CA
- Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles, CA
- Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe, NM
- Ronald McDonald House Orange County, Orange, CA
- St. John Fisher Catholic Church, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- St. Louis de Montfort Parish, Santa Maria, CA