Bo Rice manages CCS’s Mid-Atlantic and Southeast operations. Throughout his 34 years with CCS, Bo has guided organizations in the U.S., Europe, and Middle East and across all non-profit sectors to secure billions of dollars in philanthropic support.
Bo has worked with the most devoted individuals who give their energy to non-profit organizations. His passion is helping them fulfill their missions and secure the philanthropic support to impact society.
Bo chairs the Boys’ Latin School of Maryland Board’s development committee. He is past chair of the Peace Players International Board’s development committee and has also served on the volunteer boards of Habitat for Humanity of New Castle County, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Maryland Chapter, Sandtown Habitat for Humanity, and ePhilanthropy Foundation. Bo is a frequent lecturer at international, national, and regional conferences including AFP, AHP, Blackbaud, APRA, CASE, NAIS, and Volunteers of America.
Bo graduated from Denison University. He resides in Lutherville, Maryland with his wife, Maryann and are proud parents of their three sons, Nelson, Charles, and Robert.
select client partners
- Archdioceses of Baltimore and Washington
- Benedictine Schools of Richmond
- Calvert School
- Dioceses of Charleston and Pittsburgh
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Howard University
- Living Classrooms Foundation
- Make-A-Wish of Southern Florida
- Mercy Health Services
- National Parks Conservation Association
- Peddie School
- Seminary of the Southwest
- Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture
- Spelman College
- The University of the South
- United Negro College Fund
- United States Naval Academy
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Virginia Theological Seminary