Blake Reiser joined CCS in 2011 after working in Advancement at Pepperdine University School of Law. During his time with CCS, Blake has helped to design, plan and execute successful major fundraising efforts for dozens of nonprofits. He works with each organization’s leadership to develop thoughtful plans, craft compelling communications, leverage volunteers, and build successful major donor strategies. In his engagements, Blake brings an organized and committed approach that is tailored to the culture of each organization.
Blake is a graduate of Pepperdine University with a BA in Organizational Communication and a minor in Business Administration.
Select client partners
- Catalina Island Conservancy, Long Beach, CA
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes, Pasadena, CA
- Mariners Church, Irvine, CA
- The Pegasus School, Huntington Beach, CA
- St. Monica Catholic Community, Santa Monica, CA
- The Salvation Army California South Division, Orange County, CA
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY