CCS strategic planning services help your organization determine how to best accomplish its mission. We leverage decades of experience in the nonprofit space and exceptional analytical capabilities to help your organization grapple with the big questions, considerations, and opportunities to help you work towards achieving your goals.
We help you gain clarity on questions like:
- How do we communicate our mission?
- How do we illustrate our organization’s impact? What metrics and data points tell the complete story?
- How can we deepen our engagement with long-time supporters and new donors?
- How can we identify, recruit, and cultivate leaders and prospects in our community?
- What funding opportunities are we missing?
- How do we best deploy our Board and volunteer leaders?
- How do we execute a growth plan efficiently with the proper resources?
- How do we ensure that a strategic planning effort serves as a springboard for expanded and sustained success?
As part of the fundraising strategic planning process, we engage with your leaders and key stakeholders through a series of exercises, workshops, and strategic conversations to examine and analyze your organization’s mission, vision, goals, and systems.
Interested in our strategic planning services?
Developing School-Wide Support for Campaign Strategic Priorities
Whether new or established, Heads of School have a unique opportunity to build a strong strategic plan and case for support for a major campaign as the summer comes to a close.
Philanthropic Landscape Report, 11th Edition
Featuring essential philanthropic research from all major sources in the industry, this exclusive report examines key themes in American philanthropy and the latest data on giving by US individuals, foundations, and corporations.