Connor is passionate about advocacy and helping nonprofits tell their stories.
Connor discovered his passion for philanthropy while practicing as an attorney in Chicago. Working with a variety of pro-bono legal nonprofits, Connor discovered that nonprofit organizations, like legal clients, need help telling their stories and navigating complex administrative systems. Since joining CCS, Connor has worked with a variety of clients, primarily in the healthcare, education, and religion sectors. He has extensive experience in campaign management and feasibility studies, as well as annual fund management and event planning. Prior to joining CCS, Connor also worked in Development and Corporate Fundraising for one of the nation’s largest nonprofit arts organizations, helping coordinate annual giving campaigns and capital improvement projects.
Connor received his B.A. from the University of Michigan and currently lives in Los Angeles. A licensed attorney, he continues to volunteer for a variety of legal aid organizations. When he is not working, he can be found writing, hiking, surfing, or watching basketball.
select client partners
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver, Denver, CO
- The Tech Interactive, San Jose, CA
- Dignity Health – California Hospital Medical Center Foundation, Los Angeles, CA
- Three Square Food Bank – Feeding America, Las Vegas, NV
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Foundation, Salinas, CA
- Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Memorial Association, Honolulu, HI
- Hospice & Palliative Care of the Wood River Valley, Ketchum, ID
- Judge Memorial Catholic High School, Salt Lake City, UT
- Monica Catholic Church and School, San Francisco, CA
- Immaculate Conception Church, Ewa Beach, HI
- Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, Honolulu, HI