Jared Melville is a seasoned fundraising and campaign management consultant who has worked with CCS and its clients since 2010. His experiences include working with over 30 nonprofit organizations to conduct capital campaigns, increased annual fund initiatives, development assessments, and planning studies. Projects that Jared has been a part of have raised over $380 million on behalf of diverse causes from individual donors, foundations, and corporations.
Over the course of his tenure with CCS, Jared has partnered with organizations in nearly every nonprofit sector including religious, environmental, social and human services, primary and secondary education, higher education, and arts and culture. His broad and deep knowledge of fundraising in a variety of contexts is a reflection of CCS’s unique position as a leading development consulting firm. His areas of expertise are campaign planning, prospect development and research, case development and communications, board training and cultivation, volunteer management, and major gift strategies.
Outside of working as an experienced fundraiser, Jared lives in Boston, MA with his partner Hannah and dog Arlo, and is an active member of his community volunteering for local food insecurity programs and participating in activities that support social justice.
Select client Partners
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters, Boston, MA
- Celebrity Series of Boston, Boston, MA
- Community Servings, Jamaica Plain, MA
- The Handel and Haydn Society, Boston, MA
- Martha’s Vineyard Community Services, Vineyard Haven, MA
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Shea’s Performing Arts Center, Buffalo, NY
- Trust for Public Land, Portland, ME