Since joining CCS in 2017, Jessica has worked with clients in multiple sectors, including higher education, arts and culture, human services, foundations, and independent schools. She has conducted feasibility studies, designed annual fund and major gift plans, completed in-depth data analysis projects, and has managed all aspects of capital campaigns, from conception to major gifts to launching the public phase.
Jessica also partnered with a firmwide group of CCS consultants to identify how we can better support our clients’ work with volunteers, with a particular focus on how to turn an organization’s volunteers into donors. This is part of Jessica’s deep commitment to creating long-term, sustainable fundraising practices for her clients.
Prior to CCS, Jessica worked at several nonprofits as a fundraiser, volunteer manager, and engagement director. She has 15 years of experience planning and executing successful fundraising campaigns.
Born and raised in the Bay Area, Jessica now lives in San Mateo, CA with her husband. She is the President of the Board of Directors of Palo Alto Players and volunteers with local nonprofits.
select client partners
- Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- Almaden Country Day School, San Jose, CA
- EPACENTER, East Palo Alto
- Bay Area Council, San Francisco, CA
- Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), San Francisco, CA
- Salvation Army Silicon Valley, San Jose
- California Symphony, Walnut Creek
- Computer History Museum, Mountain View