Tania brings over ten years of nonprofit management and fundraising experience to advance the missions of clients across philanthropic sectors. As a Vice President with CCS, Tania leads capital campaigns, development programs and operations, feasibility and planning studies, and organizational assessments. She partners with clients to create compelling cases for support and donor communications; to recruit, train, and manage volunteer leadership; to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual, corporate, and foundation donors; and to develop and operationalize strategic plans to achieve target goals and outcomes among other responsibilities.
Tania began her career in the museum field, holding development positions at The Jewish Museum (New York, NY), The Studio Museum in Harlem (New York, NY), and The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation (New York, NY and Venice, Italy). During her MBA studies, she interned with the Governance & Accountability Institute and Rutgers Institute for Ethical Leadership. She earned her MBA at Rutgers University and BA in History of Art at Haverford College.
select client partners
- Ability Beyond, Bethel, CT
- Charles River Watershed Association, Weston, MA
- City of Paris/Fonds pour Paris, Paris, FR
- Elms College, Chicopee, MA
- Fairfield University Rugby Football Club, Fairfield, CT
- National Urban League, New York, NY
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, MA
- Northeast STEM Starter Academy, Mt. Vernon, NY
- Guadalupe Radio Network, Washington, DC
- Texas Children’s Hospital and Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation’s Global HOPE, Houston, TX,
- Universities Space Research Association, Columbia, MD