Snapshot of Today’s Philanthropic Landscape, 11th Edition (2022)
In June 2022, Giving USA released their estimates that US charitable giving increased by 2.8% in inflation-adjusted dollars from 2020 to 2021, reaching $484.85 billion.
For the past 11 years, CCS’s Snapshot of Today’s Philanthropic Landscape has compiled and analyzed industry research to provide a snapshot of the state of philanthropy today.
The 2022 Philanthropic Landscape report helps answer questions like…
- How much do Americans donate to charity each year?
- What motivates donors to give to a nonprofit?
- Who are the best prospects for planned gifts?
- What factors do corporations consider when making community investments?
- How are foundation grants changing?
- How are nonprofits integrating DEI into their fundraising programs?
- How are nonprofits using cryptophilanthropy?
In this year’s report, we assess key areas that nonprofit leaders and fundraisers will want to monitor as part of planning and strategy. Particularly, we offer greater insight on gift planning, high net worth giving, and emerging digital fundraising trends that are becoming more prominent in the philanthropic ecosystem.Philanthropic Landscape Co-Editors Tom Kissane, Principal & Managing Director, and Aashika Patel, Senior Vice President
PHILANTHROPIC LANDSCAPE ARCHIVE
See all our Philanthropic Landscape reports throughout the years.
How can we help you?
CCS offers an array of services to help nonprofits grow their fundraising.