Best-in-class fundraising operations require strong systems, processes, and workflows. CCS Systems helps nonprofits understand “data in practice.” We are experts in change management and can help you assess how information is gathered, managed, and used to drive strategic fundraising activity.
We help development teams get to the root of their data challenges through our question-driven approach and data visualisation. Whether you’re using spreadsheets or a CRM, we work with your team and other key data stakeholders to collaboratively build a framework for the ideal entry, management, prioritisation, and application of data.
Our Systems team helps you answer questions like:
- What processes are vital for a healthy development programme?
- What’s the current state of our processes and operations, and why is it this way?
- What feels like it could be done better, easier, or more consistently?
- How can we create better alignment between our development and finance teams to improve everyone’s workflows?
- How did we get here? What are the goals of all the stakeholders involved?
- Are we answering the right questions? Are the right people at the table?
- Is it clear what should be done next, and by whom?
Interested in learning more about how we can help you optimise your internal systems and make progress towards your fundraising goals? Contact us today!
Interested in learning more?
Our team members look forward to hearing from you!