If your nonprofit organisation needs to fill a short-term fundraising staff position, CCS interim management services place an experienced and talented development professional from our team.
We provide interim management support to organisations of all sizes and sectors. Our consultants understand the nuanced and unique requirements needed to create stability without losing momentum toward your organisation’s long-term goals.
Your interim staff member will execute clearly articulated deliverables within your development department and create strategies to not only maintain existing levels of activity, but also simultaneously elevate your fundraising programme.
During this transition, we can help:
- Institute best practices, systems, and structures as we partner with your leadership team for day-to-day success
- Provide direct fundraising support against immediate funding opportunities
- Offer ongoing advice, guidance, training, and strategy to staff and leadership
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of future staff
- Advise on any other tasks, strategies, and priorities as needed
Contact us to learn more about our interim development management services.