CCS strategic planning services help your organisation determine how to best accomplish its mission. We leverage decades of experience in the nonprofit space and exceptional analytical capabilities to help your organisation grapple with the big questions, considerations, and opportunities to help you work towards achieving your goals.
We help you gain clarity on questions like:
- How do we communicate our mission?
- How do we illustrate our organisation’s impact? What metrics and data points tell the complete story?
- How can we deepen our engagement with long-time supporters and new donors?
- How can we identify, recruit, and cultivate leaders and prospects in our community?
- What funding opportunities are we missing?
- How do we best deploy our Board and volunteer leaders?
- How do we execute a growth plan efficiently with the proper resources?
- How do we ensure that a strategic planning effort serves as a springboard for expanded and sustained success?
As part of the fundraising strategic planning process, we engage with your leaders and key stakeholders through a series of exercises, workshops, and strategic conversations to examine and analyse your organisation’s mission, vision, goals, and systems.
If you are in the midst or about to start a strategic planning initiative, contact us today.