Raising philanthropic funds for endowments is crucial for the financial stability of educational institutions in today’s challenging economic and demographic landscape. This white paper will offer step-by-step information on how to:
- Craft a compelling case for support that emphasizes the institution’s mission, priorities, and the impact of donations
- Establish strong donor relationships through regular updates, engagement opportunities, and recognition
- Invest wisely in educational endowments to weather market fluctuations and ensure consistent returns
- Collaborate with development professionals and experts
- Partner with experienced investment professionals and financial advisors to navigate long-term investments
Download this resource today to inform the launch and health of your school’s endowment.
Year-end fundraising campaigns are an opportunity to provide donors with every possible option to support your mission.
Wondering what to prepare as you embark on a campaign? From volunteer leadership to data analytics, this article offers key considerations and advice from four former CCS client partners on how to get started.