Kaleigh is an Assistant Vice President committed to furthering the critical missions of nonprofit organizations through philanthropy. Since joining CCS, Kaleigh has partnered with organizations throughout the Central United States spanning across the religious, health, education, and social services sectors. Her areas of expertise include feasibility studies, campaign planning, major gift strategies, scaling development operations and building organizational capacity.
Passionate about her work, Kaleigh is committed to supporting her clients expand their inclusive philanthropy practices. She is thankful for the opportunity to support her clients in creating a more equitable society. In addition to her client responsibilities, Kaleigh serves on the Aspiring Allies Employee Resource Group working committee, the Pro Bono working group, and is a mentor to her colleagues. Kaleigh has been privileged to lead one of CCS’ pilot Pro Bono client partnerships.
select client partners
- The AROSE Foundation (As apart of CCS’s Pro Bono program) Chicago, IL + Flint, MI
- CareFlite, Dallas, TX
- Providence Cristo Rey Highschool Indianapolis, IN
- Feeding America, Chicago, IL
- Say Yes to Education Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Erikson Institute, Chicago, IL
- Feeding Louisiana, Baton Rouge, LA
- The Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Cleveland, OH
- The Mayfield Education and Research Foundation, Cincinnati, OH
- The YMCA of Greater Cleveland Association, Cleveland, OH
- The Diocese of Rapid City, Rapid City, SD