Natalie joined CCS in 2011 and has served clients spanning education, faith-based, human service, arts and culture, healthcare, international, public media, and association sectors. She has conducted numerous capital campaigns, feasibility and planning studies, development assessments, annual fund enhancements, and special development projects. Natalie has served as Counsel on campaigns that have cumulatively raised more than $750 million.
Natalie serves on the Board Executive Committee of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) DC Chapter. She was recognized for her work in CCS’s Mid- and South-Atlantic Region with the Dennick M. W. Skeels Memorial Award in 2015.
Natalie earned her Honors Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of Delaware. Natalie, her husband Zack, and their son Nathan reside in Reston, Virginia.
Select Client Partners
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Bermuda High School for Girls
- Georgetown Day School
- Inova Health System
- National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- National Museum of Bermuda
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Peddie School
- Royal Institute of Law of the Kingdom of Bhutan
- Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture
- United Way of Central Maryland
- Volunteers of America