For more than twenty-seven years, Andrea has partnered with non-profit organizations to raise funds throughout the Midwest and beyond. Prior to joining CCS in 2006, Andrea worked in the fundraising sector in Grand Rapids, Michigan. As a member of the CCS team, she has worked with clients in the religious, secondary education, human service, health care, and cultural sectors. She excels in major gift strategy implementation, campaign management, board orientation, volunteer training, and grant writing. Andrea brings invaluable industry expertise and insight to her clients through coaching, collaboration, analysis, and mentorship of staff.
Andrea is motivated by collaborating with committed people on their organization’s fundraising goals. She likes to teach and empower volunteers to make gift requests on behalf of organizations they are passionate about. She is continually re-energized by joining forces with passionate people to exceed campaign goals.
Select client partners
- Frassati Catholic High School, The Woodlands, Texas
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan (LSSM), Detroit
- Episcopal Cathedral of Saint James, South Bend, Indiana
- Guest House, Lake Orion, Michigan
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Detroit, Michigan
- Christ Church Cranbrook, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Summa (Hospital) Foundation, Akron, Ohio
- Lafayette Catholic School System, Lafayette, Indiana
- St. Ignatius Catholic Parish, Mobile, Alabama
- St. Christopher Catholic Parish, Speedway, Indiana