Andrea Gonce joined CCS in 2002 and has a versatile background with domestic and international fundraising design, planning, and implementation. During Andrea’s experience with CCS, the campaigns that have benefitted from her expertise have raised nearly $1 billion to support their charitable, educational, pastoral, and healthcare needs. She has worked in virtually every type of demographic and socio-economic setting.
Andrea is currently leading the philanthropic effort at Nemours Children’s Health System. Under Andrea’s direction Nemours is executing a plan for exponential growth and implementing immediate operational needs across the system. Prior to this engagement, Andrea lived in Sydney, Australia and assisted the University of New South Wales in the design and implementation of its historic $650 million campaign.
Andrea received her MBA from the State University of New York at Buffalo in New York and her BA in Corporate Communications and Anthropology from Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania.
Before joining CCS, Andrea served in the United States Peace Corps as a Health and International Development Specialist in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Andrea is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and is a certified Emergency Medical Technician volunteering for over 20 years.
Select Client Partners
- Arch/Dioceses of Arlington, VA; Bridgeport, CT; Buffalo, NY; Philadelphia, PA; and Raleigh, NC
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, Washington, DC
- God’s Love We Deliver, New York, NY
- Lions Clubs International Foundation, Oak Brook, IL
- Nemours Children’s Health, Wilmington, DE & Jacksonville, FL
- Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, PA
- United Way Worldwide, Alexandria, VA
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia