Since joining CCS in 2011, Katlyn has partnered with dozens of visionary non-profits to plan and implement the fundraising initiatives essential to their missions.
A Pacific Northwest native, Katlyn leads our office in Seattle and spearheads our PNW partnerships. Her client engagements span all major nonprofit sectors, and her expertise includes campaign planning and management, development planning and assessments, and major and principal giving initiatives. She has planned and advised on campaign goals ranging from $2 million to $600 million.
Katlyn believes that fundraising is about more than just resource development; it can advance all facets of an organization’s mission, and it should be positive, dignified, and inclusive experience for all involved. Katlyn brings a data-driven mindset and CCS’s unparalleled expertise to every project, and she is committed to grounding every engagement in the client’s culture and values.
Katlyn regularly presents on fundraising trends and strategies both locally and nationally. Her passion for mission-based work was sparked as a child when she volunteered at a local homeless shelter.
A graduate of Johns Hopkins University and Arizona State University, Katlyn began her career as a High School English teacher and is a Teach for America alumna. She is proud to be a founding board member for Mobile Pathways, an organization facilitating justice for immigrants and refugees.
select client partners
- Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
- Literary Arts, Portland, OR
- MarinHealth, Greenbrae, CA
- PeaceHealth, Vancouver and Bellingham, WA; Eugene, OR
- Portland Art Museum, Portland, OR
- The Salvation Army Northwest Division, Seattle, WA
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA
- The Freshwater Trust, Portland, OR
- UCSF Medical Center & UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals, San Francisco, CA
- YMCA of Silicon Valley, San Jose, CA