Managing Director Travis Carley has been privileged to help launch transformative fundraising initiatives across all sectors. “The opportunity to work hands-on with incredible organizations during what are the most important moments in their history is what initially drew me to CCS,” says Travis, who joined the firm shortly after graduating from the University of Michigan.
Since joining CCS in 2002, Travis has worked alongside organizations across all sectors, including national and international federated organizations and nonprofits of all sizes in the education, healthcare, human service, association, and religious sectors to help them realize some of the largest gifts in their histories. “CCS multiplies potential and builds capacity. We see that with clients on a daily basis where donors are making the largest gifts they’ve ever made to an organization,” says Travis.
A moment that stands out for Travis is the over goal announcement and campaign celebration at Lions Clubs International’s 91st International Convention in Bangkok, Thailand. The campaign exceeded its $200 million campaign goal and was celebrated among tens of thousands of Lions. “That spirit of celebrating getting the job done together is really at the heart of our work,” says Travis.
select client partners
- Feeding America, Chicago, IL
- Lions Clubs International Foundation, Oak Brook, IL
- YMCA Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, CA
- Medical Teams International, Redmond, WA and Tigard, OR
- Second Harvest Food Bank, San Jose, CA
- Mile High United Way, Denver, CO
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL