Aashika brings to her clients over ten years of fundraising experience, having designed, implemented, and directed campaigns for education, arts and culture, humanitarian aid and disaster relief, civil rights, social service, and religious organizations.
In her career at CCS, Aashika has led numerous feasibility and planning studies, built development operations of all sizes, facilitated endowment campaigns, and designed communications plans. She has helped institutions recruit new leaders, secure transformational gifts, and develop strategic plans tied to financial outcomes.
A natural consensus builder, Aashika has a fundamental belief that we go further when we go together and seeks to identify impactful narratives within an organization’s unique philanthropic culture that will reach the broadest audiences in the deepest ways. Aashika approaches her projects with innovation, enthusiasm, and sustainable planning that thrives well into the future.
A graduate of Syracuse University, Aashika earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and South Asian Studies. She also holds a master’s degree in Fundraising and Grantmaking from New York University.
select client partners
- Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles, CA
- Cayton Children’s Museum by ShareWell, Los Angeles, CA
- Chandler School, Pasadena, CA
- Direct Relief International, Santa Barbara, CA
- National Urban League, New York, NY
- The Pegasus School, Huntington Beach, CA
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art, CA
- Tiger Woods Foundation, Irvine, CA
- UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA