Elizabeth joined CCS in 2013 and brings deep experience in the education, healthcare, and religious sectors. She has conducted strategic planning and operational assessments, led high performing fundraising teams, and managed major campaigns across the country that have raised more than $750 million. Finding joy in teamwork with clients, Elizabeth brings a combination of skilled project management and high-level strategic guidance to each partnership.
Elizabeth earned her BA from Emory University and MBA/MTS from Vanderbilt University. She recently returned home to Nashville with her husband and two spaniel pups, after living in Chicago, San Francisco, and Sandpoint, Idaho over the years. They love spending time outdoors hiking, camping, and kayaking, and volunteering for their local parks.
Select Client Partners
- Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, Center City, MN
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, Palo Alto, CA
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Archdiocese of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Diocese of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School, Chicago, IL
- Antioch University, Yellow Springs, OH