Peter Hoskow has devoted his entire career to understanding nonprofits from every angle, partnering with them to develop sustainable solutions to solve complex funding needs. The privilege to work side‐by‐side with institutional leaders, committed philanthropists, and dedicated experts drives Peter’s passion for CCS Fundraising’s impactful work.
Peter grounds his fundraising strategy with a prepared, personalized approach. His partnerships have deepened and sustained the impact of critical missions: Feeding the hungry, enhancing education, increasing access to life‐saving healthcare, and broadening access to the arts.
As Principal and Managing Director, Peter oversees CCS’s Central United States operations. He serves as the core leader of a passionate, dedicated team of fundraising experts, guiding solutions‐oriented partnerships across the region.
His clients appreciate the zeal, creativity, and responsiveness he brings to each of his engagements, as well as over 20 years’ experience in development strategic planning, lead and principal gift programs, capital campaign planning and management, foundation and corporate giving, grassroots fundraising strategies, board development and engagement, and data utilization.
As part of his dedication the philanthropic sector, Peter serves on the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy’s Board of Visitors. He is also a member of the Leadership Council of Loyola University’s Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility. Peter serves as a member of the adjunct faculty at Loyola University Chicago, where he has instructed MBA coursework. Peter resides in Chicago’s Roscoe Village neighborhood and holds a strong commitment to enhancing responsible social innovation in his home city.
He is a proud graduate of Marquette University. Peter still holds deep ties to the state; his favorite way to spend his free time is on a lake in Wisconsin, surrounded by his family.
select client partners
- Advocate Charitable Foundation, Park Ridge, IL
- Archdiocese of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital Foundation, Little Rock, AR
- Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School, Chicago, IL
- Children’s Health, Dallas, TX
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, CA
- Evans Scholars Foundation, Golf, IL
- Feeding America, Chicago, IL
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Goodwill Industries International, Rockville, MD
- Hawken School, Gates Mills, OH,
- MetroHealth Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Navy Pier, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Memorial Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Obama Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Partners in Health, Boston, MA
- St. Ignatius College Prep, Chicago, IL
- St. Paul Academy and Summit School, St. Paul, MN
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, Evanston, IL
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- University of Texas System, Austin, TX
- YMCA of the USA, Chicago, IL