Eric Javier is a Principal and Managing Director with CCS Fundraising, the largest fundraising strategy and management firm in the world. For more than 20 years Eric has been a trusted advisor to leading nonprofit executives, trustees, and development leaders. He has helped design and implement more than 200 fundraising campaigns and initiatives that have raised over $2 billion to make a positive difference in communities all around the world. Eric’s primary areas of expertise include feasibility and planning studies; capital and endowment campaigns; major donor programs; principal gift solicitation strategies; strategic development planning; case messaging and storytelling; board development; and coaching and training.
“The truest definition of philanthropy is ‘love of humanity.’ It’s a privilege to work with passionate leaders who are working so hard to make positive change in the world. Philanthropy is the fuel that makes that change possible,” says Eric. Eric frequently speaks about philanthropy and development strategy at professional conferences, including the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), and the League of American Orchestras.
Eric is a proud graduate of Regis High School and the College of the Holy Cross. He resides in Westchester, NY with his wife, Kristin, their two daughters, and rescued dog, Oscar.
select client partners
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
- Central Park Conservancy, New York, NY
- City Harvest, New York, NY
- The Cleveland Orchestra, Cleveland, OH
- Duke Health, Durham, NC
- Golda Och Academy, West Orange, New Jersey
- Masters School, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Natural Resource Defense Council, New York, NY
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Short Hills, NJ
- University of North Carolina System, Chapel Hill, N
- Big Duck Podcast: How Do You Ask for a Really, Really, Really Big Donation?
- Big Duck Podcast: Is It Really Feasible for Your Nonprofit to Raise Millions?
- Nonprofits are Messy with Joan Garry Podcast: The Arc of a Successful Capital Campaign
- NYSAIS Institutional Advancement Conference Presentation on “Success Reexamined: Insights on the Key Strategies that Led to a Successful Campaign”
- Panel Discussion for Nonprofit Leaders on “Arts Fundraising Strategies and the New Tax Law”