Mike has over 20 years of fundraising experience, raising both capital and operating support, developing major gifts programs and donor pipelines, and managing volunteers. His project management skills, deadline-driven work ethic and mission-centric expertise has shaped Mike into an adaptable, results-oriented fundraiser for the organizations he has served.
Prior to joining CCS, Mike served two seven-year terms in the Advancement Office of his alma mater, Gonzaga College High School, in multiple roles. During each of these periods, he raised campaign funds through direct gift solicitation while driving campaign activity from multiple volunteer committees. Each campaign surpassed their $12.5 and $17 million goals respectively. In his role as Director of Annual Giving Strategy, Mike was responsible for raising a minimum of three million dollars by overseeing the portfolio assignment and prospect pipeline process for the Advancement Office while managing a personal portfolio of donors and prospects for personal gift solicitations in addition to segmenting direct mail and social media fundraising appeals.
Mike lives in Annandale, VA with his wife, two children, and two cats. He enjoys all things soccer (especially Liverpool Football Club in the English Premier League), cooking for family and friends, and tackling DIY projects. Mike is also a volunteer coach for his kids’ sports teams and donates his time with his family to the underserved and disadvantaged through his church and local community service opportunities.
select client partners
- The Hill School (Middleburg, VA)
- The Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- The Capital Area Food Bank (Washington, DC)
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing (La Plata, MD)
- Resources for the Future (Washington, DC)
- National Museum of Women in the Arts (Washington, DC)
- St. Anselm’s Abbey School (Washington, DC)
- The National Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (Alexandria, VA)