Allison joined CCS Fundraising from the University of Pennsylvania where she was the Assistant Director for Young Alumni and Student Development. In this role she created a strategic annual giving program focused on raising unrestricted funds for financial aid, student wellness programs, and more. Additionally, Allison managed a portfolio of top prospects, soliciting annual giving leadership-level gifts.
Allison began her career supporting a team of frontline fundraisers who engaged undergraduate alumni to support the University of Pennsylvania’s central undergraduate annual fund. Allison has also worked with the Institute of Contemporary Art, the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, and The Heritage Center at the Union League of Philadelphia.
Allison attended the University of St. Andrews in St. Andrews, Scotland where she double majored in Art History and Business Management. Allison also holds a M.S. in Nonprofit Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
select client partners
- Preble Street (Portland, ME)
- The DREAM Program (Burlington, VT)
- National Coast Guard Museum Association (New London, CT)
- Boston Scores (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA)
- Report contributor: 2021 Massachusetts Philanthropic Landscape
- Report contributor: 2020 Maine Philanthropic Landscape